Plenty Valley Lions FC is proud to announce Melbourne Victory FC as an official partner in CLUB VICTORY.
Launched in 2010, Club Victory reaches out to over 16,000 junior footballers over 40 clubs each year. The Club Victory program focuses on the development and growth of grassroots football and gives each club a unique opportunity to engage directly with Melbourne Victory.
Benefits of the program include access to:
- Player appearances (Subject to availability)
- Signed merchandise for fundraising
- Exclusive Melbourne Victory event invitations
- Open training sessions
- Community events
- Family days
- Club visits
- Match day opportunities (Mascots, Small Sided Football, Centre Circle Mat, Ball Squad)
- Coach upskilling (Grass Roots, Skill Training, Game Training and Sporting Schools)
- Committee workshops (1 Per Year)
- Coaches to Coaches Forum (1 Per Year)
The integration of junior players from all backgrounds and abilities helps to galvanise participants as part of the Melbourne Victory family, with a real focus on participation and enjoyment – no matter how little experience some of the children may have.
Club Victory has over 30 clubs participating, mostly community clubs and a few NPL clubs. The program offers opportunities for junior involvement on Melbourne Victory match days and at events.
In the 2015/16 season events included a junior tournament, clinics, a Coaches Forum hosted by Kevin Muscat and our senior coaching staff and a Club Committee Workshop on the topics of governance and sponsorship.
Plenty Valley Lions FC welcomes Melbourne Victory FC to our family club, and we look forward to mutual participation in upcoming events.