PVLFC prides itself on being a family club based in Mill Park in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. The objective of the club is to create a friendly environment where children can develop interpersonal skills and friendships whilst maintaining a form of physical activity through the ongoing development of their soccer skills.
This season, the Lions (PVLFC) are looking to further develop the strength of the junior ranks with the objective of setting up a range of teams for Girls and Boys. The Club is always looking for further opportunities to expand numbers and the make up of its teams.
Junior players ranging from U8 onwards are welcome.
If you are interested in your children being a part of the social fun or you yourself would like to get involved at administrative, team management or coaching level please contact Theo (see details below).
PVLFC will assist with obtaining certification for all interested coaches.
However, critical to the programs success is the ability to attract not only children wanting to be involved in sport, but also a parent network willing to support their children by undertaking roles within the club such as committee, team management or coaching positions.
For further information or to express your interest in any of the above opportunities please contact:
Theo Nikolaidis - Club Secretary - 0401 711 904 or email: email@example.com
FVLFC utilises Team App to communicate to the wider club family and encourages all supporters to access the club via this method. The team App contains the latest news, events, information and links to the fixtures and ladders for your team and club.
To start using Team App follow these simple steps;
- Download the Team App via your smartphone using the App Store for iPhone, and Google Play for Android.
- Enter the "Team App"
- Search for "Plenty Valley Lions" and join instantly for FREE.
- Under Settings, find the appropriate Access Group;
- Players-Juniors for ALL Junior players and Families
- Coaches for Coaching Staff (Junior parents who are coaches)
- A member of the Committee will approve your request and then you will be able to access the Team App.