Vision for juniors
"The objective of the Junior Committee is to create a friendly environment where children can develop interpersonal skills and friendships whilst maintaining a form of physical activity through the ongoing development of their soccer skills."
Objectives for 2017
- To be a welcoming Community club to juniors of all abilities
- Football will be coached, played and supported in accordance with the spirit of the game, represented by fair play and sportsmanship
- Coaches will be supported to create and maintain a positive learning environment during training and games, demonstrated by an educational focus, calm player instruction and a emphasis on participation. Success will be measured through resulting improvements in football performance, not just game outcomes.
Goals for 2017
- To expand the number of girls playing Junior soccer at PVLFC
- Continue to develop soccer skills in all Juniors of all abilities
- To further develop Coaches so as to expand their knowledge of soccer and providing guidance to all Junior soccer teams at PVLFC.